Finding information that can help in the application of everyday activities is important. One objective of this site is to provide information that will increase the opportunity for individuals, organizations and others to capitalize on opportunities and make informed choices that lead to mainstreaming people with disabilities.
This section provides links to topics that may provide tools that will assist in tackling such projects. Click links in the menu at left.
- “Accessibility” for resources on access and livable communities
- “Advocacy” for resources related to disability advocacy
- “Disability Rights” for disabilty rights and Olmstead resources
- “Elected Officials” for governmental resources
- “Independent Living” for resources related to Independent Living in the USA
- “Mental Health and Recovery” for mental health and recovery resources
- “Organizations” for other disability-related organizations
Suggest a Link